Monday, December 10, 2007

Creepy Holga Fun






Yeah, yeah, I know it's not Halloween anymore but I just got this film back from my expert processor and I felt I needed to share!

The scarecrows were made by elementary school students and they're attached to a fence that runs in front of their school (it's across the street from Normandy High School if you're from these here parts). They're as creepy as all get out, just as much so in living color as they are in black and white! The first time I saw them I was on my way to work and I almost wrecked my car --- I knew I needed to go back with the Holga. You can see the school in the background of a couple of the pics.

The hubby and I went on a little expedition on the east side one day and we were driving down Rt. 306 when I saw this weird sort of fall playground for kids. It contained hay bale creatures, the best (read: creepiest) was this spider. I yelled out to my loved one to pull over and we ran out into the field for a couple of shots... so glad we did.

Shot with a Holga, Fuji Acros 100.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those were two fun picture taking days. We will have to see how mine came out too...