Sunday, October 07, 2007

Been sick with a bad cold for going on two weeks now. What's up with that?! Staying home has given me time to read a bit, watch a ton and half of TV, play Oblivion, watch the Tribe and contemplate why I'm so freaking bored.

Gotta get out of this house! Seriously, I haven't spent nearly enough time in the Great Outdoors this year. Fall is here and I need to get out and photograph some autumn leaves before they wither away into brown clumps of nothing. So why is it taking me so long to get over this bug, anyway?

Dreaming of lovely fall moments and the weekend off that lies ahead....

Oh, and there's Pumpkin Ale to be had, too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pumpkin ale was good tonight. If you don't get over this cold soon I may have to drink all of it...

Stacy Cane said...

don't let the pumpkin ale spoil!