Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lomography Renaissance?


Dolph Lundgren's killa told me about this yesterday. In a way it's kind of cool that they're supporting the analog renaissance, but if they were really serious about doing so they'd make their cameras more affordable so more of their fans would buy them. Charging $180 makes it look more like a money making scam than trying to encourage young, hip amateur photographers to revisit the old ways.... The Diana is kinda cool, though.

Maybe when they find out they aren't selling that many they'll have a peppermint-infused plastic camera garage sale! ;-)

2 comments:

Stacy Cane said...

I still have a 35mm camera, a sleek one, about the size of my little digital. I'm sure it needs a battery, I haven't used it in years.

Unknown said...

Way to pricey for me. A cool idea though!